< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Don't spoil a great night out”
TIMING 2008 > 2009
- To promote responsible alcohol consumption.
- To raise awareness about the negative effects associated with alcohol misuse.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Commercial and educational programme, highlighting the fact that drinking too much is not "cool". Broadcast during 3 months in cooperation with MTV/TMF and presented by a well known Dutch TV presenter, young consumers who had drank too much on a night out got the possibility to apologise and "say sorry with Nikkie".
- Dedicated website where consumers could post pictures onto the "wall of shame", play a game and watch previous episodes of the programme.
- Publicised through banners and viral marketing (word-of-mouth).
- 10 episodes available for view online.
- Best scoring programme on TMF: Twice as much viewers than normally.
- Total absolute reach: 915,400 single viewers. 67,745 visitors to the website.
- Evaluation will be done in cooperation with MTV/TMF, by post testing with a small focus group in 2009.