< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Responsible Drinking Charter”
TIMING 2014 > 2014
- Pernod Ricard
OBJECTIVETo raise awareness of the principles of responsible drinking among employees.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The Code of Conduct is compulsory for all employees and contractors, both during and outside working hours. The code:
- Promotes responsible alcohol consumption especially in connection with driving and young adults.
- Addresses the issue of drink-driving and requires that employees who have drank alcohol take a breathalyser test. (In the case of a test being positive, a hotel room or a taxi home is paid for by Pernod Ricard).
- States that in case of non-compliance with the code of conduct an employee may be sanctioned or fired, depending on the gravity of the situation.
- The Code is shared with new employees during the induction programme and is available on Sharepoint, the company intranet.