< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Stay on Top of Your Game”
TIMING 2008 > 2010
- Drinkaware (previously MEAS)
- To raise awareness of the drinkaware.ie message to consumers attending large sporting occasions.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- A set of animated videos (Bad Hit, Cramp, Pass, Training and Yawn) showed that alcohol and sport are not good mixers. They showed why and how alcohol can affect your body as well as the impact on your overall athletic performance.
- Consumers enjoying "All Ireland Championship" events were targeted. The videos were shown during major live football games and advert stings were placed on www.rte.ie in advance of online sports streaming.
- The advert stings can be viewed on the dedicated Drinkaware website page.
- The advert stings on RTE.ie achieved a healthy 2.8% click through rate.
- Reviewed within broader quantitative and qualitative research.