< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “DrinkiQ Zone”
TIMING 2009 > Ongoing
- Guinness Storehouse
- To encourage and empower visitors to make informed and responsible decisions about drinking.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The educational zone at the Guinness Storehouse uses interactive tools and user-generated materials to challenge visitors to reflect and help them make informed choices and responsible decisions about drinking.
- The Guinness Storehouse communications channels, which are international and geared towards tourism/cultural audiences.
- Website: drinkiq.com includes useful tools such as 'drinks calculator' to help people calculate and track their alcohol and calorie intake, responsaible drinking tips and advice on how food, age, size and gender affects how the body processes alcohol.
- Accessed by one million visitors a year.
- Evaluated regularly as part of Guinness Storehouse visitor research.
- The visitor is also invited to "Contact Us" on the interactive DrinkiQ pods for further information and this traffic is monitored.