< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “DrinkiQ Zone”
TIMING 2009 > Ongoing
- Guinness Storehouse
- To encourage and empower visitors to make informed and responsible decisions about drinking.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The educational zone at the Guinness Storehouse uses interactive tools and user-generated materials to challenge visitors to reflect and help them make informed choices and responsible decisions about drinking.
- The Guinness Storehouse communications channels, which are international and geared towards tourism/cultural audiences.
- Accessed by one million visitors a year.
- Evaluated regularly as part of Guinness Storehouse visitor research.
- The visitor is also invited to "Contact Us" on the interactive DrinkiQ pods for further information and this traffic is monitored.