< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Diageo Celebration Academy”
TIMING 2015 > Ongoing
- Makro cash and carry
- Professional bartenders
- To train key stakeholders on responsible drinking.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The initiative is designed to offer the best information and things to take into account when celebrating or when distilled spirits are present. The theoretical part consists of dynamic training sessions with content focused on challenging the myths about alcohol (for example: Do mixed drinks affect us more than a single type of drink? Can we get rid of a hangover by drinking more alcohol?), the effects of alcohol on the body and the essentials of celebrating responsibly (food, the importance of ice etc).
- The practical part programme uses the different education programs driven by Diageo (Bar Academy & World Class Competition).
- The Academy "moves" anywhere through the use of mobile bars.
- It is aimed at professional teams from the hospitality business and key stakeholders (employers, consumers – over 18..).
- Total people trained during 2015: 1,500.