< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Jacobs Creek UnVINED Ambassador Program”
TIMING 2015 > Ongoing
- Pernod Ricard
- Hemberga Dryckesgrossist (retailer)
- To promote responsible selling principles and practice.
- To inform consumers of premium non-alcoholic wine options for the occasions when one should not drink alcohol (pregnancy, breast-feeding, driving).
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Launched in June 2015, Pernod Ricard or partner staff inform off-trade customers about occasions when one should not drink alcohol (pregnancy, breast-feeding, driving) during a tasting off JC UnVINED products (non-alcoholic wine).
- During the meeting customers are introduced to the wise-drinking app.
- Responsible drinking leaflets, which provide advice on occasions when one shouldn't drink, are distributed after the tasting.
- 50 activations and samplings until December 2016 have taken place.