< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Responsib'All Day 2012: Employees for responsible consumption”
COUNTRY European Union
TIMING 2012 > 2012
- Pernod Ricard
- To educate young adults on responsible consumption.
- To utilize employees as ambassadors with a simple message: “no” Alcohol for underage and “not too much” for young adults.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- In its second edition, “Responsib’All Day’” mobilizes all employees on the 5 continents for a 24-hour day of action. This action-day supports multiple international initiatives undertaken by the company in tackling this issue for many years (like “Prata Om Alkohol” in Sweden or “Responsible Party” Europe wide).
- Employees received training on the issue between January and June and were provided with simple educational tools such as tailored pocket brochures to guide them and any other person interested in fighting inappropriate consumption.
- On 7 June employees worldwide stopped their activities and used the day to address the topic of “Alcohol and Youth” with their families, friends and in their social environment. A range of exhibitions, forums with local authorities and non-profit organisations, as well as educational programs took place.
- The day coincides with the publication of a worldwide compilation of multiple international studies on Alcohol & Youth conducted by Dr. Jean Pascal Assailly and the release of the European ESPAD study (issued 1 June).
- 13,000 employees reached over 150,000 parents, young adults, teachers.
- 140 people from across the Group were trained to educate all employees on the year's topic.