< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
TIMING 2012 > Ongoing
- Vinum & Spiritus Association Belgium
- La Fédération Luxembourgeoise des Industries et du Négoce des Vins, Liqueurs et Spiritueux (Luxembourg Federation of Industries and Trading of Wines, Liquors and Spirits)
- 2010: spiritsEUROPE (partly funded through the budget line programme
- To raise awareness of responsible alcohol consumption.
- To inform consumers about low risk levels of consumption.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Bi-lingual (French and German) website containing responsible drinking information under the following sections:
- What is alcohol: General information about alcohol.
- Dangers: Information such as the effect of alcohol on the body and when not to drink.
- Be responsible: General advice on responsible consumption for different groups.
- Law: Luxembourg law on LPA (legal purchase age) and drink-driving. The section also contains supporting documents and links.
- Visitors can also take a quiz to verify their general knowledge about the content on the site.