< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Responsible Drinking”
TIMING 2010 > Ongoing
- Fórum PSR Slovensko
- To raise consumer knowledge and awareness of the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The website was updated in 2017 and provides responsible drinking information under five sections:
- About alcohol: contains information such as what alcohol is and the effect that it has on the body.
- Drink responsibly: contains information such as what a standard unit is and when to know if you’ve had too much to drink.
- After drinking: contains information such as the intoxication symptoms and the risks of excessive drinking.
- Risk groups: contains information for teenagers, adults, older people and pregnant women.
- Family, work and alcohol: contains information for parents and for the workplace.
- Due to the fact that the website name has become the social responsibility brand, every prevention campaign organised by Forum PSR Slovensko promotes the website.
- No specific actions are carried out to promote the site.
- In 2016, the website had 11,151 unique visitors (until November 2016).
- In 2017, the website had 15, 512 unique visitors (until November 2017).