< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Responsible Drinking Guides”
TIMING 2008 > 2009
- To inform consumers about the WHO's guidelines on responsible consumption of alcohol.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The leaflet contained responsible drinking information such as explaining what a unit of alcohol is, responsible drinking guidelines and advising against drink-driving. The information was based on the information from the www.2340.fr website.
- They were distributed to on and off-trade customers during in-store presentations in supermarkets, at specific promotional events, in all visitors centres, to students and to employees.
- 300,000 were printed and 138,000 distributed in 2009.