< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “On and Off-trade consumer education”
TIMING 2008 > 2012
- Avec Modération!
- To raise consumer awareness of the dangers of drink-driving.
- To educate and engage with customers about responsible drinking.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVETo leverage the Avec Modération! (was E&P) initiative Bacardi-Martini have:
- Provided a training day for sales promoters on responsible consumption.
- Given a prevention speech to drivers.
- Handed out "Responsible Consumption" leaflets (in 2011 these were accompanied by a unit calculator), prevention kits (personal breathalyser and poster), leaflets, posters and guidelines to make better cocktails (the proper dose). The leaflets explain what a unit of alcohol is, state the responsible drinking guidelines and adise against drink-driving (based on the information from www.2340.fr website).
- On trade:
- Installed electronic breathalysers at all events.
- Distributed posters, postcards and "Responsible Consumption" leaflets.
- Distributed prevention kits.
- Spread the "don't drink and drive" message.
- 2,150 prevention kits were distibuted between March 2011 and March 2012.