< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Christmas activity VIP cars - 0 alcohol at the wheel!”
TIMING 2008 > 2009
- To promote responsible alcohol consumption.
- To encourage the use of the designated driver.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Competition to win a night out with a designated driver in a J&B branded car was ran during December in Barcelona. On-trade consumers were encouraged to take part in the competition.
- As well as a prize for everyone entering, the winner received a night's transportation to four venues in the city.
- The designated driver wore a t-shirt with responsible drinking messages on it.
- The car was branded with the key "0 alcohol at the wheel!" message.
- 37,000 young adults aged between 18-35 received an e-mail promoting the campaign.
- 680 entered the competition and all received lanyards with responsible drinking messages.
- Research carried out by Milward Brown showed that consumers:
- Found the link beween the J&B brand and responsible drinking positive.
- Felt that the responsible drinking message was of value to them and changed their attitude.