< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Internal Social Responsibility Policy”
TIMING 2005 > Ongoing
- To raise employee awareness of corporate social responsibility policies, the importance of responsible consumption and personal conduct.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- All employees (including all new recruits) attend a workshop tailored to their department in order to provide training specific to different job functions.
- A dedicated intranet is accessible to all employees covers issues such as Social Responsibility, moderate consumption and risks associated with misuse.
- All employees and third parties receive a the "Corporate Social Responsibility Brochure" which is also available on the intranet.
- Reminders of policy, actions and responsible drinking messages are included in all internal communications and shown on the intranet.
- All employees have received a paper copy of the brochure (around 300 including the sales force).
- Around 300 third parties and stakeholders have received the brochure.
- All employees are requested to answer a questionnaire after training on how useful they found it. Results show:
- Training is highly appreciated, and seen as very useful information for their daily work and in order to understand the alcohol-related risks.
- Employees affirm that the training and the CRS Brochure help to create a "proud of belonging to Bacardi" feeling.