< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Alcohol and pregnancy”
TIMING 2008 > 2011
- Vinum & Spiritus Association Belgium
- E&P (Entreprise et Prévention)
- GGOLFB (Group of French Speaking Belgian Obstetricians and Gynaecologists)
- To inform women who are pregnant or breast feeding of the risks related to alcohol consumption.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Information leaflets and posters containing the "Puis-je boire un verre à sa santé?" (Can I toast his health?) messages were sent to all gynaecologists to convey the "zero alcohol" during pregnancy and when breastfeeding idea. Posters were also sent to all CPAS centres (public welfare centres), mayors, mutuelles (health insurance companies) and MPs.
- In 2009 leaflets and posters were sent to 870 French Speaking and 750 Dutch speaking gynaecologists. The ONE (French speaking Birth and Child Office) requested 150 posters and 15,000 leaflets.
- 10,000 posters and 65,000 leaflets were available across the country in 2010.
- 10,000 posters and 25,000 flyers were distributed over the whole country in 2011.