< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
COUNTRY United Kingdom
TIMING 2007 > 2008
- To encourage consumers to give proper consideration to how they may get home after a night out.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The campaign was specifically targeted at young people in their 30's, emphasising the importance of getting home safely.
- Advertisements ran across the UK television network during December. The next burst of advertising was aired throughout January and February to coincide with Southern Comfort's heritage and connection with Mardi Gras.
- The advertisement ran alongside the branded advertising campaign with one in five of all advertisements seen being the "Safe-Ride" creative.
- In addition, the "Safe-Ride" responsibility ad was run on 95 university campuses and appeared on television screens in bars.
- Research indicates that the adverts were seen at least once by 26 million adults.
- 600 spots were aired.