< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Tip a friend – youth to youth”
TIMING 2008 > 2008
- God Alkoholkultur
- Windows Live Messenger
- To raise awareness of issues related to alcohol among underage people.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The competition ran from 1 to 31 July 2008. In order to enter, underage people proposed a responsible drinking message. The winning entry, as well as a selection of other meriting entries, were available via the minors section of the GODA website.
- The competition was promoted via Windows Live Messenger between 15 June and 15 July 2008 by showing a link to the minors section of the GODA website.
- Windows Live Messenger advert was shown around 800,000 times, prompting around 1,900 visits to view the responsible drinking messages.