< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “DrinkiQ for employees”
TIMING 2008 > 2008
- To promote responsible alcohol consumption.
- To inform about the effect of alcohol on the body.
- To share the educational resources of several organisations.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Spanish activation of the Global digital responsible drinking platform (www.DrinkiQ.com).
- The site shares educational resources, information on alcohol and responsible drinking in several languages including Spanish.
- The internal launch invited employees to take part in the "The power of a million voices" campaign them to be the responsible drinking best ambassadors that they can. The aim is that they spread the message, with a view of reaching one million people worldwide.
- The DrinkiQ initiative replaces "you are the one" which had ran since 2007.
- All 600 employees reached.
- 2,000 visits to the website in Spanish in two months.