< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Moderation and Responsibility”
TIMING 2007 > 2009
- IBE (International Bartenders Association)
- ABE (Association of Spanish Barmen)
- To promote responsible serving and selling of alcoholic beverages.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The IBA "A guide to social responsibility" training booklet (in Spanish) covering issues such as the effects of alcohol on the human body and the regulatory environment (drink-driving, LDA) is distributed at all training sessions.
- After the "Bacardi-Martini Grand Prix Cocktail Championship" events, training on responsible serving and the guide is given to the participants.
- From May 2009 participants at sessions on the use of Bacardi products also received training on responsible serving and the guide.
- 100 guides were sent all 15 members of the Spanish members of the IBA.
- March 2008 - June 2009, 1,500 guides distributed after the "Grand Prix Cocktail" events.
- New employees receive a copy for internal use on responsible consumption of Bacardi products.