< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Bacardi B-live Experiential Event Special Measures”
TIMING 2008 > 2008
- To raise awareness about the dangers of drink-driving.
- To promote alternatives to drink-driving.
- To provide alcohol-free alternatives to designated drivers.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- In order to encourage consumers to leave their car at home when attending events:
- A free bus service was available.
- Madrid and Barcelona City Councils increased the frequency of public transport.
- In order to promote responsible decision making and responsible consumption:
- Coupons for two free alcoholic drinks were included with the entry ticket.
- Free non-alcoholic drinks were available during the entire evening for designated drivers.
- 400 banners are displayed before the events to encourage attendees to take public transportation to get to and from events.