< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Server Education and Training”
TIMING 2007 > 2007
- Stan Vadrna school of Bartending and Mixology
- To communicate the social responsibility objectives of the brand to the bartenders.
- To educate bartenders on responsible consumption and serving of alcohol.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- 5 day course for bartenders and students in bar schools.
- Topics covered include responsible consumption and serving, such as how to prevent underage drinking and drink-driving.
- During the 2 day "Bartenders Conference" held in April 2007, participants also received training on responsible serving and selling as part of a wider programme.
- 230 took part in the programme.
- 18 courses were held.
- 45 bartenders and 25 Bacardi distributor employees attended the conference.
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation (questionnaire and face-to-face interviews) carried out by the lecturer and Bacardi brand manager. Results show a very positive impact, with a noticeable increase in knowledge of the law and social responsibility conduct.