< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Driver's Corner”
TIMING 2006 > 2014
- To promote the designated-driver concept.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Flyers were printed to promote the Driver's Corner at events.
- Designated drivers were registered at the beginning of each event and, in return, received coupons for free non-alcoholic drinks. They were also invited to take a free breathalyser test when leaving the event.
- In addition, coupons for taxis and information about public transport were made available for potential drivers to help avoid the possibility of drink-driving.
- 5 events were held in 2011. An average of 5,000 flyers were handed out per event reaching approximately 17,000 indirectly and 20,000 directly. Approximately 180 drivers registered per event.
- In 2014, six activations took place at big scale Bacardi sponsored events. 25,600 people were reached, 1,800 coupons were given out and 1,452 coupons were redeemed.